The Dessert Table Trial Class - Saturday 15th July
- A wonderful new class focusing on the skills to plan, prep and execute an amazing Dessert Table display!
**HALF PRICE TRIAL CLASS**
This is a brand new one-of-a-kind class - if you run a cake business, enjoy making smaller treats or just want to challenge yourself to learn more about the planning and set-up of a 'project' then this is the class for you!
By offering Dessert Tables, you have the opportunity to upsell your products and offer a high quality additional service to your customers - whether you are brand new to baking and business or if you already make cakes and cupcakes and want to increase your profits.
This is a full day intensive class and will cover both the business side of the dessert tables as well as some perfect baking and decorating ideas that you can learn to amend and personalise as you wish for future projects.
I'm so excited to be offering this class and hope you can join me for a fun and informative day building your business and ideas...
Here's what we'll cover:
MORNING: this will be a workshop style session where you'll come up with ideas and suggestuons for your own business in small focus groups...
- The business opportunity - what's in in for you!
- Consultations - working with client budgets - pricing and upselling
- Designing your own tiered price options for your customers
- Planning a scheme/theme
- Set-up and Timing
- Contracts for equipment hire/use
- Make v's Buy - what to make/ what to buy / other options
- Planning for profit
AFTERNOON - we'll spend the afternoon geting crafty and playing with lots of sweet treats!
MAKE IT/DECORATE IT
- Using tissue paper to create your own colour-themed decorations
- Create your own Sweet Tree bases (and how to make them re-usable - yours to take home)
- Make the perfect Cake Pops (the perfect cake base, rolling identical sized balls, the best chocolate to coat them with!)
- Create your own Chocolate Sweet Trees (what to use and how to get the best effect)
- Chocolate covered quick treats (and ways to personalise them to your theme - warning - there may be sprinkles and glitter!)
HOUR AT END OF CLASS:
- Photography set up and portfolio pics
We'll be working in small teams during the class to design a number of diffferent Dessrt tables - you get to take home all of the edible goodies you make and also have the opportunity to create your own tables at the end of the class for portfolio pictures to show your clients.
Once you have completed the class, you'll be added to our exclusive private facebook group filled with ideas, videos and tutorials to inspire you for future dessert table ideas.
All the equipment, tools and edible materials you need will be provided for you to use during the class.
This class is part of the Cake Baker, Profit Maker series - join our facebook group here:
PLEASE NOT: THIS IS A TRIAL CLASS AND HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED BY 50% ALREADY - NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE ON THIS CLASS
Our classes take place in a bright, airy and lovely hall Paddock Wood, Kent. The town is served by direct trains from London Charing Cross, Ramsgate, Strood and Dover Priory. The hall is just a five minute walk from the station. Paddock Wood is a lovely town in West Kent, served by excellent public transport links, a mainline train station and with easy access to the A21, M20 and M25. It is within easy reach of nearby towns Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and Maidstone. Our classes are held in a great location with extensive onsite free car parking and close to the town centre.
We will provide as much tea, coffee and soft drinks as you would like throughout the day, however, if you have a particular preference, you are of course welcome to bring your own refreshments. Please bring a packed lunch with you - we will take a short break for lunch and it's hungry work so bring something yummy!
Class bookings are non-refundable. If you cancel before 14 days in advance of a class, you will receive a credit to the value of your class (less booking fee) for a future class.
If you cancel within 14 days of a class taking place, we offer a 50% credit towards a future class.
If you cancel within 7 days of a class taking plce, no credit will be given.
All classes include a non-refundable £25 booking fee.