What are the Ingredients of the edible sheets?
Icing Sheets & Pre-cut Cupcake Toppers: modified Starches, (E1422, E1412), maltodextrin, glycerol, sugar, water, thickeners (E460i, E414, E415) dextrose, food colour (E171), emulsifiers (E435, E471, E491), preservative (E202), citric acid (E330), artificial flavour.
Wafer Paper: potato starch, water
Candy Kiss Sheets: modified starches (E1422, E1412), white sugar, stabilizer (E435), corn starch, food colour (E171), preservative (E202), humectant (E422) water.
What colourings do you use?
Our printers use fully edible print inks in four colours, as below:
- Black: Water, Solubiliser E1520, Humectant E422, Edible Colour E151, Edible Colour E110, Edible Colour E102
- Cyan: Water, Solubiliser E1520, Humectant E422, Edible Colour E133, Acidity Regulator E330
- Magenta: Water, Solubiliser E1520, Humectant E422, Edible Colour E122, Acidity Regulator E330
- Yellow: Water, Solubiliser E1520, Humectant E422, Edible Colour E102, Edible Colour E122, Acidity Regulator E330
Your print will most likely include all four colours and we cannot exclude certain colours from printing.
Can I cut the Icing Sheet?
Yes of course! All edible print products can be cut using clean scissors. Icing Sheets are attached to a plastic backing sheet and you can cut the sheet to size using scissors whilst it is still attached to the backing sheet, or if you're using a cutter, remove the icing from the backing sheet and then attach it to a piece of rolled out sugarpaste before cutting, this will give you a nice clean cut using cookie or sugarpaste cutters.
What can you use Icing Sheets for?
Icing Sheets have so many uses! You can use them:
- As a wrap around the side of a cake (One A4 sheet cut in half lengthways is usually enough to cover the circumference of a 6-8" cake)
- To print large toppers for the top of your cakes (Just let us know the size and shape and we can format your picture to the right size (up to 11" x 16")
- To create shaped toppers for cookies and cupcakes (great if you want different shaped toppers to the usual circles!)